At Hard Anodising Ltd our policy and goal is always to be looking to improve our anodising processes and services, and to become ever more efficient in what we do.
Hard Anodising Ltd recognises its obligation to carry out its business in as safe and environmentally sound a manner as possible, in order to meet its responsibility to customers, shareholders, employees, neighbours and the natural environment. We are committed to promoting and maintaining an environment policy to ensure that the impact of our operations on the environment is reduced to as low a level as is practically and economically feasible.
Our environmental policy is that we will:
- Regularly review all stages of our operations in order to minimise our impact on the environment.
- Ensure that we comply with the spirit and the letter of national legislation and local regulatory controls, as well as meeting industry
standards and operating to relevant Codes of Practice.
- Endeavour to reduce the amount of waste produced and dispose of such waste in a safe and responsible way re-using or recycling
- Monitor and measure all environmentally significant emissions and discharges to water, air and land to minimise the
- Establish procedures to prevent pollution and conserve energy wherever possible and undertake programmes to continuously
improve environmental performance.
- Minimise the environmental impact of any processes by employing the best available techniques not entailing excessive costs.
- Promote environmental principles by sharing and exchanging information of environmental importance with regulatory bodies,
professional associations, customers, suppliers, contractors and employees.
- Establish environmental training needs within the company and maintain training programmes; and
- Develop and maintain an environmental management system, setting objectives and targets, as well as reviewing this policy, on a